Showing all 8 results
Cholla WoodR35.00 – R75.00
- Because Cholla is hollow it make a great hiding place for baby shrimp and adult shrimp especially while moulting and vulnerable.
- Due to its appealing look it is a great natural alternative for ceramic decoration.
- DO NOT BOIL THE CHOLLA. Instead, cover it with boiling water and let it soak till it is water logged. Rinse it and add to your tank.
Cinnamon Bark Tubes (50g)R40.00
- Boil for 15min and then soak in cold water for 6-8 hours.
- 2 pieces per 60l is sufficient.
Combo Starter PackR135.00
With so many options, are you unsure which Nature Boys products to get for your beloved shrimp? How about testing the best of all worlds? That’s right, sample sized products of most of Nature Boys’ range in 1 convenient variety pack to test out.
Guava Leaves (10piece)R50.00
- Have anti-Bacterial Properties
- Help to prevent diseases such as Vibrio and Luminous Bacteria
- Great source of food for shrimp.
- Acidify the water. Lower pH level
- Soften much slower, replacement less frequently.
Leaves – CatappaR50.00 – R85.00
Leaves – Pin OakR12.50