When caring for, or buying live animals online…the most important thing is the health and safety of the animal. As such, we at Nano Aquatics believe that there can be no compromise with regards to the well being of our livestock and we take the health of our animals seriously.
Therefore please read through the following with regards to all LIVESTOCK shipping:
- Unless otherwise specified, all LIVESTOCK delivery orders will be sent out on Mondays and/or Tuesdays via our courier company. All other orders (that contains NO livestock) will ship the day after order payment cleared our bank account (weekdays only).
- This provides us with an extra bit of security should something go wrong with shipping, so we have ample time to rectify the situation and not have the livestock sit in a warehouse somewhere for a weekend or any extended period of time. We haven’t had issues before with our couriers, but we rather not tempt fate.
- When choosing the “Local Pickup” option, you may be contacted via email / SMS / WhatsApp to arrange a time and place (usually Saturday mornings in Centurion) for you to collect your stock.
- PLEASE NOTE: Unlike our other products (which we ship nation wide), we can ONLY ship Livestock to main centres that has guaranteed Overnight Delivery. Main centres include: PTA | JHB | CPT | DBN | PE | ELS | GRJ | BFN | NLP | PLK | KIM
- Should you wish to arrange your own courier company, please select “Local Pickup” as your delivery option and indicate on the checkout page which courier company you are sending. We will get in touch with you to confirm all the arrangements.
In our experience, sub-adult fish travel better than adults and as such we ship fish that’s just reached sexable size. They not only ship easier, but acclimatise to their new surroundings quicker (specially true to shrimp and sub-adult apistogramma who still need to find their ‘pecking order’ in their new environment)
Dead on Arrival (DOA):
As mentioned before, we haven’t had any problems with our couriers before, but should the unthinkable happen, rest assured we do have a 100% cash back DOA policy on our livestock.
To claim the above mentioned guarantee:
- You must sign for your package on the first delivery attempt
- Contact us as soon as possible. In order for us to honour a DOA claim, you MUST CONTACT US WITHIN 2 HOURS OF THE PACKAGE BEING DELIVERED (we will use the delivery time provided by the carrier on the tracking).
- You must photograph any fish that are DOA, in the unopened bag, and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders up to R1000 Delivery Charges = R200
Orders up to R2000 Delivery Charges = R100
*Orders over R2000 – FREE SHIPPING!!
** FREE LOCAL PICKUP ** (in Centurion also available)