Walter Worm – Starter Culture
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- Walter Worms (Panagrellus Silusioides)
- They are 50 microns in diameter and 1.5 mm in length
- They will survive submerged in water for approximately 24 hours
- Walter worms are non-parasitic and live off of the bacteria and yeast from the culture medium.
- They are smaller than microworms and are ideal for fry that’s too small to take microworms and/or freshly hatched BBS. Walter worms are irresistible to fish fry due to their constant restless movement underwater
Walter Worms don’t sink as quickly as micro / grindal worms and stay in the water column longer, this makes Walter Worms best for middle feeding fry.
- Nutritional Value
Organic Acids: 1%
Nucleic Acids: 1%
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.