- You cannot add "Shrimp King Snow Pops" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
50g Salt & Bicarb Mix for hatching of Brine Shrimp
3 in stock
- ziplock bag containing 50g high grade, non-iodised KHOISAN SALT & 1/4 teaspoon of Bicarb
- Just add 1 liter of (RO) water and Brine Shrimp Eggs
- Single use
- Pre-mixed Khoisan Salt & Bicarbonate of Soda for hatching of brine shrimp
- Add roughly 1 liter of (RO) water to your hatchery, empty contents of packet and add brine shrimp eggs
- Aerate for 24-48 hours depending on temperature (eggs will hatch faster if the water is around 25-28°C) and feed to fry
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.